Overwatch Beta Patch Notes – March 29, 2016 (Source)
A new beta patch is now live. Read below to learn about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the Beta Feedback forum.
For a list of known issues, visit our Beta Bug Report forum.
Please note that some changes may not be documented or described in full detail.
- Several additional behind-the-scenes improvements have been made to the in-game matchmaker
- Keybindings should now save and carry over between sessions correctly (for reals this time)
- Fixed a several crashes that could occur when viewing Highlights
- Reinhardt’s Charge should now pin enemy targets more reliably
- Zarya will no longer gain power if Projected Barrier is cast on an ally that is also shielded by Lúcio’s Sound Barrier
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to become invulnerable if Zarya casted Projected Barrier on them and then immediately switched heroes