Overwatch Patch Notes – July 26, 2016 (Source)Alors heureux ?A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum.
For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum.
Please note that many of these changes will be rolled into a larger patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.
HERO BALANCE UPDATES
- Biotic Rifle
- Rate of fire increased by 20%
- Magazine size increased from 8 to 10
Developer Comments: While Ana has been very well received, she was showing to be a little bit weaker overall. In addition to helping her feel better to play, these changes should also increase her healing and damage output.
- Primary Fire
- Damage falloff range decreased by 10 meters
- Damage falloff amount is unchanged
- As a result, even with this change, McCree’s effective range is still higher than it was at launch
- Alternate Fire
- Rate of fire increased by 15%
- Recovery time (i.e. the amount of time before McCree can fire again) decreased from 0.5 seconds to 0.35 seconds
Developer Comments: McCree’s latest range increase helped him quite a bit, but it was a bit too much in the right hands. This change weakens his long range damage somewhat, but still keeps it stronger than it has been in the recent past. The other changes combine to allow him to land more alternate fire shots on targets that he has hit with Flashbang.
- Targets of Ana’s Sleep Dart will no longer instantly recover when damaged (recovery time is now 0.5 seconds)
- Fixed UI compatibility issues for ATI cards
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Lúcio, Mei, and other models to only partially render (or disappear)
Overwatch : Patch notes 26/07/2016 - Up Ana, Nerf McCree and more ...