Overwatch Patch Notes – August 09, 2016 (Source)A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum.
For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum.
Please note that many of these changes will be rolled into a larger patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.
MAP BALANCE UPDATES
- Respawn time for defenders has been standardized to 10 seconds on all maps
- Payload speed has been slightly reduced on Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- Fixed a bug causing incomplete character models to load on the Hero Selection screen
- Fixed a number of bugs causing various crashes and instability issues
- Fixed a bug that prevented user interface elements from displaying in some languages
- Fixed a bug that caused the placement matches screen to display when some players would disconnect and rejoin a match
- Estádio das Rãs
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to spawn as heroes other than Lúcio
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to get stuck outside the normal boundaries of the map
- Temple of Anubis
- Fixed a bug causing a portion of the city wall to display incorrectly on all graphics settings
[PC] Overwatch : Patch notes 09/08/2016 - Bug fixes and map balance