Overwatch Patch Notes – August 18, 2016 (Source)A new patch is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum.
For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum.
MAP BALANCE UPDATES
- Respawn time for defenders has been standardized to 10 seconds on all maps
- Payload speed has been slightly reduced on Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- Fixed a bug causing incomplete character models to load on the Hero Selection screen
- Fixed a number of bugs causing various crashes and instability issues
- Fixed a bug that prevented user interface elements from displaying in some languages
- Fixed a bug that caused the placement matches screen to display when some players would disconnect and rejoin a match
- Fixed a bug that was blocking spectator cameras from passing through some doors and force fields
- Estádio das Rãs
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to spawn as heroes other than Lúcio
- Fixed an issue which allowed players to get stuck outside the normal boundaries of the map
- Temple of Anubis
- Fixed a bug causing a portion of the city wall to display incorrectly on all graphics settings
- Fixed a bug that caused group indicator links to appear between a player and an empty player spot when the scoreboard was accessed during a match
[PS4/XB1] Overwatch : Patch notes 18/08/2016 - Bug fixes and Map balance changes