Overwatch Patch Notes – October 19, 2016 (Source)A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum.
For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum.
Please note that these changes will be rolled into a larger patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.
- Fixed an issue causing the default Overwatch spray to override a player’s chosen spray when watching a Play of the Game or Highlight
- Fixed an issue causing players to frequently disconnect while viewing Highlights
- Fixed a bug preventing the appropriate music from playing after a loss on the Junkenstein's Revenge Brawl
- Fixed a bug causing multiple issues when displaying data on the leaderboards
- Fixed an issue preventing Ana’s Nano Boost callouts from being heard by the enemy team
- Fixed a bug preventing players from receiving credit toward the Healing Done commendation when healing D.Va’s mech
- Fixed a graphical issue that was preventing the liquid in Mei’s Endothermic Blaster from appearing
- Fixed a bug causing Reinhardt’s Charge to unexpectedly stop when crossing certain thresholds (e.g. when exiting a dropship)
- Increased the volume of Roadhog’s “Want some candy” voice line
- Fixed a bug on Eichenwalde that caused some textures to stretch across the map for some players
[PC] Overwatch : Patch notes 10/19/2016 - Bug fixes ...