Overwatch Patch Notes – November 30, 2016 (Source)A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum.
For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum.
Please note that these changes will be rolled into a larger patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ana from being selected in 1v1 matches
- Fixed a bug that allowed Mercy to receive Ultimate charge when using her Cadueus Staff to increase teammates’ damage when they’re not damaging enemies
- Fixed a bug preventing Reinhardt from deactivating his Barrier Field after being hacked by Sombra
- Fixed a bug preventing Sombra’s Hack from cancelling Soldier: 76’s Sprint ability
- Sombra no longer receives credit toward her on-fire meter when her EMP ultimate hits Symmetra’s turrets
- When multiple Sombras attempt to hack a health pack, the player that initialized the hack first will now control it
- Fixed a bug preventing Sombra from seeing practice bots, whose health has fallen below 50%, through the walls on the Practice Range
- Fixed a bug preventing Sombra’s reticle from consistently expanding while firing her machine pistol
[PC] Overwatch : Patch notes 30/11/2016 - Ana/Sombra bug fixes and more